Moringa oleifera is a multi-purpose herbal plant used as supplements and a superfood, its the Super Supplement and an alternative for medicinal purposes worldwide.
The plant known as the drum stick is native to Northern India, where it was first created around 2000 BC as a medicinal herb, also known as The Miracle Tree.
Health Benefits From Moringa Usage
It contains essential amino acids, carotenoids in leaves, and components with nutraceutical properties, supporting the idea of using this plant as a nutritional supplement or constituent in food preparation. An important factor that accounts for the medicinal uses of moringa is a very rich and healthy in a wide range of vital antioxidants, antibiotics and nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Almost all parts from Moringa can be used as a source for nutrition with other useful values.
The flower juice improves the quality and flow of mothers’ milk when breast feeding, Flower juice is useful for urinary problems as it encourages urination. In Haiti, villagers boil Moringa flowers in water and drink the tea as a powerful cold remedy.
Used for their antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties to treat arthritis, rheumatism, gout, cramp, sexually transmitted diseases and boils. The seeds are roasted, pounded, mixed with coconut oil and applied to the problem area. Seed oil can be used for the same ailments. Roasted seeds and oil can encourage urination, They can also be used as a relaxant for epilepsy.
These seeds are effective against skin-infecting bacteria Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. They contain the potent antibiotic and fungicide terygospermin.
Leaves rubbed against the temple can relieve headaches, To stop bleeding from a shallow cut, apply a poultice of fresh leaves. There is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect when applied to wounds or insect bites.
Extracts can be used against bacterial or fungal skin complaints. Leaf tea treats gastric ulcers and diarrhea. Eating Moringa food products is good for those suffering from malnutrition due to the high protein and fiber content.
The leaves treat fevers, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, inflammation of the mucus membrane. The iron content of the leaves are very high, and they are reportedly prescribed for anemia.
The powder ground from the seeds is also used in the treatment of scurvy skin diseases. Moringa acts as a de-wormer and treat liver and spleen problems and pains of the joints.
There are high protein and fiber contents so they can play a useful part in treating diareha and malnutrition.
Vitamin and Mineral Content
This super supplement is very rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, Protein, contains 8 essential amino acids, 46 different antioxidants and more than 90 nutrients which makes this product and excellent source of nutritive ingredients to add to Twice daily diet no matter what the situation.
- 7 times more vitamin C compared to oranges.
- 50 times more vitamin B3 than peanuts.
- 50 times more vitamin B2 than bananas.
- 4 times more vitamin A than carrots.
- 36 times more magnesium than in eggs.
- 7 times more potassium than bananas.
- Twice the amount of protein than milk.
It also contains vitamins B1, B6, B7, D, E and K.
Some Key Amino Acids:
- Isoleucine – One of nine essential amino acids in humans (present in dietary proteins), Isoleucine has diverse physiological functions, such as assisting wound healing, detoxification of nitrogenous wastes, stimulating immune function, promoting secretion of several hormones, gives natural energy and brain health. Necessary for regulating blood sugar and energy levels, isoleucine is concentrated in muscle tissues in humans.
- Leucine – Effective in promoting muscle health. Likewise, its beneficial effects on blood sugar and cholesterol levels may improve overall heart health and digestive profile. The essential amino acid is also known to support the skin and bones as its also An amino acid that works with isoleucine to contribute to alertness and high energy.
- Lysine – Helps the bones absorb calcium, helps to create antibodies, regulates hormones, and balances nutrients. Also, reduces viral growth and helps to build collagen in bones.
- Methionine – It is important in many processes in the body, and it is involved in the formation of other important amino acids including cysteine and taurine, causing urine to become acidic therefore it can be useful in the treatment of urinary tract infections. Supplies sulfur to the body, lowers cholesterol, increases the liver’s production of lecithin. It reduces the fat stores in the liver, protects the kidneys, and keeps skin, hair and nails healthy.
- Phenylalanine – Is used to elevate the mood, as it is so closely involved with the nervous system. It also helps with memory and learning. Brain’s nerve cells communicate by producing the needed chemicals that support this function.
- Threonine – An important residue of many proteins, such as tooth enamel, collagen, and elastin. An important amino acid for the nervous system and prevents fat buildup in the liver. Useful with intestinal disorders and indigestion, also been used to alleviate anxiety and mild depression.
- Tryptophan – Supports the immune system, lessens depression, and insomnia, and even helps with migraine headaches. It works with lysine to reduce ‘bad’ cholesterol and also reduces arterial spasms which can cause heart attack. It also helps with energy and losing weight.
- Valine – Helps the improvement in insomnia and nervousness, it is also proved to help alleviate disorders of the muscles, to be an effective appetite suppressant in addition to calming the mind.
Ways to Consume this Super Food
The Powder can be added with all types of foods such as soups, salads, meats, incorporated with drinks, teas, smoothies, however your preference is. Just sprinkle about 1 to 2 teaspoons on desired dishes or into drinks, then eat or drink away. It is a grassy flavor so try not to overdue on the portion amount. I personally like blending blueberry’s, bananas and carrots with my moringa into my Nutribullet 900watt but get creative with your taste buds.
The Powder Capsules is another consumption way if your not so much into the taste of the product. There are products out there where you take 2 to 8 capsules a day depending on the potency, brand and how your body takes it. I recommend taking 1000mg to 1200mg a day.
The Seeds are edible also, peeling the outer shell to find a soft, white seed that’s packed with its mega oil nutrients. It is a bitter and nutty taste that is unusual but the benefits, out weights the taste for sure. Consume 2 to 3 of these potent seeds a day, if you can’t handle the flavor you can take it like a capsule but chewing it is recommended for better and faster results.
- Increased Mental Clarity
- Normalizes Blood Sugar
- Appetite Suppressant
- Improves Wound Healing
- Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers
- Eliminates Constipation
- Reduces Wrinkles/Age Lines
- Thyroid Disorders
- Improves Digestion
- Nutrition for Infants 6 Months & Older and Pregnant and Nursing Mothers
- Used as an Aphrodisiac & Promoter of Libido
- Strengthens Immune System
- Normalizes Blood Pressure
- Vision Improvement
- Increased Energy &Endurance
- Stimulates Hair Growth
- UTI (Urinary Track Infection)
- Heart Problems
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Stones
- As a Nutritional Supplement
- Stimulating Immunity
- Stomach Pain
Things To watch Out For When Purchasing Moringa Products
1. Avoid Blends – If you are looking for a high quality moringa oleifera product, make sure there are no added ingredients that might lower the effectiveness and interfere with the progress.
2. Look for 100% Pure Organic Moringa Oleifera Extract – Make sure it contains top quality pure moringa oleifera and no other added ingredients that may water down the potency of a quality supplement.
3. Watch out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts – Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don’t show the facts.
4. Avoid Automatic Rebilling – Many companies will automatically bill Twice credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel often billing with free trial options. Make sure you know exactly what you are paying for.
5. Avoid Free Trial Offers – Many company’s offer this to hook you in and once you buy, it becomes difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would for a better product.
6. Avoid Overdosing – Taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to Twice health. The recommended dosage of moringa (powder) is 1200mg total Daily.
Got to have it, Find out more and Purchase Below!!!